1. Fixed the bug that the app can not access contacts on iOS 6.0, and the user can not find the app icon on the Privacy page.
1. Added support for iPhone 5 4-inch Retina display.
2. Fixed bugs occur on iOS 6.0, include running slow while open WiFi, unable to choose other applications to open in.
3. Added support for "iPhone" columns.
4. Added support for the birthday without the year.
1. Added support for exporting VCF file (without groups, above iOS 5.0)
2. Fixed translation bugs.
3. Fixed bugs when reading excel file.
4. Added support for backing up before import
5. UI improvement.
1. Add support for importing Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
2. Add support for exporting / importing Excel file with localized column headers and labels.
3. Fixed the bug that caused incorrect birthday while import contacts to Outlook German version.
4. Improve the import speed.
5. Add support for multiple ‘group name’ columns.
6. Minor UI improvement.
1. Improve the import and export process, Import speed has been increased by 2 to 5 times. Export speed has been increased by 2 to 10 times.
2. Fixed minor bugs in importing outlook format file.
3. Auto detecting outlook excel file format.
1.Fixed the bug that caused the app to crash on iOS 4.x if “All Properties” was set to “On”.
2.Added support for skipping the row that is the same as the previous row while importing.
3.Fixed the bug that caused incorrect Gmail csv file.
1. Fixed the bug that caused the app to crash on iOS 4.x .
1.Added a feature “password protecting the export file”
2.Added a feature “uploading export files to Dropbox and downloading import files from Dropbox”.
3.Added support for exporting Gmail CSV-format file.
4.Added support for exporting SocialProfiles and RelatedNames columns. Now all contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
5.Added support for extracting the Excel file from a compressed zip folder.
1.Fixed the bug that caused the app to crash
2.Fixed the bug that caused incorrect birthday.
3.Added a feature “export / import partial contacts”.
1.Fixed the bug that the image filename contains extended ascii character can not be imported .
2.iOS 5.0 Compatibility
1. Added support for exporting/importing 10,000+ entries.
2. Remove the limitation of 50 custom labels for phone numbers. (since the maximum number of columns in Excel is 256, so if you choose Separate style, the maximum number of columns for custom phone number is 180. )
3. Use the first name as the exported photo file name of the contacts (the first name must consist of ASCII letters).
4. Added support for checking if the excel file is an Outlook contacts file when importing contacts.
5. Prevent deleting contact custom phone numbers when importing an Outlook file.
6. Added support for exporting "Pager" column.
7. Added support for exporting "Name Yomi","","Given Name Yomi","Family Name Yomi" in the gmail csv file.
8. Fixed the bug that the date is not appended to the export file when emailing it.
9. Added FAQ page.
1. Fixed some little bugs
2. Added support for exporting a group of contacts.
1. Added 3 features:
★ 1. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly. You will see all column headings are translated into your native language.
★ 2. You can also import contacts from an Excel/xls file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
★ 3. You can now export iPhone contacts to a csv file which can then be imported to Gmail Contacts directly.
2. Fixed a bug that caused incorrect modified timestamp to be set on files imported via Email.
3. Fixed a bug that prevented the app from importing a file containing empty rows
4. Added support for importing the “WorkStreet[1-9]”, “HomeStreet[1-9]”, “OtherStreet[1-9]” columns.
5. Added Turkish version.
6. Added support for exporting/importing the “WorkEmailAddress”, “HomeEmailAddress”, “OtherEmailAddress” columns.
1. Fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when re-importing a file containing duplicates.
2. Fixed a bug that caused "error code 45".
3. Fixed a bug that caused "Unrecognized countrycode 'none'".
1. iOS4.3 compatibility
2. fixed a bug that caused the app to crash when re-importing contact images
3. Added Italian and Arabic version. Thanks Lily and Hussain Alsinany for your translation work
4. Fixed a bug that caused only the first 255 characters to appear in the Excel file when exporting notes containing a large amount of text.
5. Fixed a bug in exporting Exchange contacts.
6. Fixed a bug that caused unreadable characters to be displayed in the browser while exporting or importing via Wi-Fi.
1. Added Russian and Polish version. Thanks Магомед Курбанов and Tomasz Mikulski for your translation work
2. Added a parameter “Export Photos” in the settings page.
3. Added the "OtherStreet", "OtherCity","OtherState","OtherZip" and "OtherCountry" columns.
4.The export/import file name can contain any characters
5.Perform less-strict validation for phone numbers, email addresses and website URLs.
1. Added Portuguese version. Thanks Heyder Ferreira for your translation work.
2. Fixed another bug that caused "error code 207" or "error code 110".
3. Added support for country code 'JA' (in ISO country code, 'JP' stands for Japan).
4. If some cells (such as a "note" cell) contain a large amount of text (more than 255 characters) in an export file and you open this file using MS Excel, only the first 255 characters appear in these cells. Please open this file using OpenOffice.org first and then save it once again. You will now see all characters appear even in MS Excel.
1. Fixed the bug that caused the app to add a new contact if you updated the company name of an existing contact and then imported into your iPhone.
2. Fixed the bug that prevented some fields (such as note) from being imported if you updated an existing contact and then imported into your iPhone.
3. Added support for country code 'UK' (in ISO country code, 'GB' stands for United Kingdom).
4. You can now import an Excel file directly without importing a zip file (in cases where there are no contact images).
1. Import contacts via email. If the attached file is an Excel file or a zip file, you can tap and hold the attachment icon in the email, select "Open In..." and then choose
2. Fixed the bug that occasionally caused the app not to detect Wi-Fi.
3. Fixed the bug that prevented the group of existing contacts from being changed.
4. Added a parameter “Erase groups” in the settings page.
5. Added a feature “case insensitive duplicate comparison”.
6. Allow blank rows in Excel import files.
7. Sample contacts are no longer exported.
8. Added French, Spanish and Japanese versions. Thanks to Christophe Penvern, Barbara Roces and Tomomi/朋美 for your translation work.