What's the difference between ExcelMail (for unjailbroken iPhone) and ExcelMail JB (for jailbroken iPhone) ?
The biggest difference between ExcelMail JB and ExcelMail is that each mail needn't confirm by you during sending using ExcelMail JB. Only ExcelMail JB can send mails in background. But ExcelMail JB can only run on jailbroken iPhones.
What's the limilation of the ExcelMail JB without a license key ?
The maximum number of recipients you can send to at one time is 20. If you want to send to more at one time, you have to purchase and get a license key.
How to buy License Key to get a full-featured ExcelMail JB version?
1. Please go to the setting page, select the Request License Key choice.
2. Click the Send Mail button.
3. Send your phone's UUID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Payment method:
ExcelMail JB app costs $3.5 (2.1 Euros or 18 yuan). Paypal users or Alipay users can pay money to the account: email@example.com
5. Once payment has been received, we will send you the License Key within 24 hours.
If I have purchased ExcelMail (for unjailbroken iPhone) before, how do I get the ExcelMail JB's License Key for free?
1. Launch ExcelMail app, go to the setting page, you will find a Service Code, note it.
2. Launch ExcelMail JB app, go to the setting page, select the Request License Key choice.
3. Enter the Service Code you've got in step1. Click the Check button to complete verification.
1. Unzip the ExcelMailJB.zip file to get the ExcelMailJB.ipa file.
2. Install ExcelMailJB.ipa (here is a quick guide to the installation with iTunes).
step1: Drag the IPA file to the "Application" section of iTune's "Library." iTunes will process the file and add it to your applications library.
step2: Connect your iPhone to the computer using the included USB cable.
step3: Click the iPhone within iTune's sidebar and click "Sync" to sync the new application to your iPhone. iTunes will install the application on the device.