ExcelPhotos gives you an easy way to organize your photos. You can view your photos organized not only by group, place and date taken, but also by who’s in them. You can enter photo information in a spreadsheet, then import to ExcelPhotos.
With ExcelPhotos you can :
1. Enter photo information including title, location, date taken, note and persons in the app on your iPhone or in a spreadsheet on your computer.
2. Upload any number of photos using a zip file. The zip file should contain an excel file named “photos.xls” and a subfolder named “images”, your photos should in inside the “images” subfolder.
3. Upload photos from folders. If your photos are already organized in folders, you can compress these folders to a zip file, then upload the zip file. The app will create a group for each folder.
4. Group your photos into categories, Places, Dates and Persons.
5. Sort albums or photos easily, just press and hold the thumbnail of the album or the photo, then move to the position you desire.
6. Get photo information automatically from the jpg file, including date, location, width, height etc.
7. Find photos quickly, either by titles, date taken, places or anything you want.
8. Transfer both iPhone Library Photo ( the photos sync with iTunes) and iPhone Camera Photo (the photos taken with iPhone Camera) to ExcelPhotos.
9. Import photos from email or other apps.
10. Password protect your photos.
11. Hide all password protected photos.
12. Save full size original images.
13. Share photos via Facebook or Twitter.
14. Save your photos to the camera roll
15. Use MMS or email to send your photos.
Organize photos by Albums.
ExcelPhotos allows you create, update, delete and sort Albums. Nice to import photos for you, if your photos are already organized in folders. Just compress these folders into a zip file and upload it. The app will create an Album for each folder.
Automatically sort your photos by date taken to 'Month / year' folders.
If your photos have been taken using a digital camera or iPhone, then each photo should contain an information 'tag' that contains the date each photo was taken. By using this date, the app can file each photo by the month and year it was taken.
Organize photos by Places.
Option to organize photos based on where they're taken.
Organize photos by who's in them.
You can view your photos organized not only by group, place and date taken, but also by who’s in them. Say you want to see all pictures of yourself, just tap to open the Album containing photos of you.
You can edit photo information including Title, Taken Date, Location, Note and Persons in the photo. Two ways for your choice:
1. Directly edit in the app on your iPhone
2. In a spreedsheet on your computer which is convenient for bulk editing.
Password protect your photos
Three security levels for your choice: High, Medium & Low. Allow you to hide secret photos if you like.
Share photos with your friends
Share your favorite photos with your friends via Mail / MMS / Twitter / Facebook. Option to copy your photos from the app to the Carmera Roll and set up a photo as contact avatar.