Q1: What's the difference between ExcelSMS (for unjailbroken iPhone) and ExcelSMS JB (for jailbroken iPhone) ?
The biggest difference between ExcelSMS JB and ExcelSMS is that you needn't confirm each time when sending personalized SMS using ExcelSMS JB. That is to say, no matter the contend of your group messages is exactly the same or differ depending upon receviers, both require only one click on ExcelSMS JB. But ExcelSMS JB can only run on jailbroken iPhones.
Q2: What's the requirement for ios?
Support jailbroken iOS 4.0+, iOS 5.0+ and iOS 6.0+.
Q3: What's the limilation of the ExcelSMS JB without a license key ?
A License Key is required when the number of messages you send achieves 100. When you reach the limilation, you must purchase and get a license key to continue using the app.
Q4: How to buy License Key to get a full-featured ExcelSMS JB version?
1. Please go to the setting page, select the Request License Key choice.
2. Click the Send Mail button.
3. Send your phone's UUID to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Payment method:
ExcelSMS JB app costs $6.99 (5.49 Euros or 45 yuan). Paypal users or Alipay users can pay money to the account: email@example.com
5. Once payment has been received, we will send you the License Key within 24 hours.
Q5: If I have purchased ExcelSMS (for unjailbroken iPhone) before, how do I get the ExcelSMS JB's License Key for free?
1. Launch ExcelSMS app, go to the setting page, you will find a Service Code, note it.
2. Launch ExcelSMS JB app, go to the setting page, select the Request License Key choice.
3. Enter the Service Code you've got in step1. Click the Check button to complete verification.
For iOS 6.0+ / iOS 5.0+ jailbreak iPhone
The installation package is a deb file. You can install it with iFile. Remember to restart your iPhone after the installation is completed.
For iOS 4.0+ jailbreak iPhone
1. Unzip the ExcelSMSB.ipa.zip file to get the ExcelSMSJB.ipa file.
2. Install ExcelSMSJB.ipa (here is a quick guide to the installation with iTunes).
step1: Drag the IPA file to the "Application" section of iTune's "Library." iTunes will process the file and add it to your applications library.
step2: Connect your iPhone to the computer using the included USB cable.
step3: Click the iPhone within iTune's sidebar and click "Sync" to sync the new application to your iPhone. iTunes will install the application on the device.