ExcelContacts is a cross-platform smartphone application currently available for iPhone and other smartphones. It’s the best way to transfer contacts to and from your smartphone! No other app lets you so easily control your smartphone's most valuable data:
1. Update, modify and maintain your contacts easily and conveniently on your computer using Excel, OpenOffice or any other Excel-compatible application.
2. ExcelContacts sends all of your contacts to you from your iPhone in a convenient zip file by email, USB, or through a webpage seen only on your local wifi network! Contact photos are sent, too!
3. Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor do you need to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup. ExcelContacts' zip file contains ALL of your contacts in a convenient, easy format.
4. ExcelContacts protects you from iTunes sync accidents which can delete your contacts if, for example, you no longer have access to an Exchange server.
5. Restoring or changing contacts from the spreadsheet is as simple as uploading the file to your phone via USB, email or web. It couldn't be easier.
6. You can print a hardcopy of your iPhone contacts.
7. You can now export iPhone contacts to an Excel file which can then be imported to Outlook Contacts directly.
8. You can also import contacts from an Excel file that has been exported from Outlook to your iPhone.
9. You can now export/import iPhone contacts to/from a Gmail CSV-format file(UTF-8 encoded or Unicode encoded).
10. You can upload export files to Dropbox/SkyDrive/Google Drive or download import files from Dropbox/SkyDrive/Google Drive.
11. You can password protect your export file.
12. All Contact fields except Ringtones can be exported/imported.
13. You can organise your contacts into groups easily on a spreadsheet and also assign a contact to multiple groups.
14. You can remove all iPhone contacts or groups before importing your organized contacts.
15. ExcelContacts can support 30,000+ contact entries.
16. All column headers and labels in the Excel file are localized.
17. Export/Import contacts to/from a VCF file.
18. Backup contacts before import.
19. Export an Excel file with all photos included - this makes the contacts in your spreadsheet look better.
20. Manage groups easily. You can now create, edit, delete groups and add contacts to groups.
21. The lite version allow you to export or import first 300 entries, The full version has no limit.
ExcelContacts is now available on the App Store.
ExcelContacts is now available on the Google Play Store.
7 formats are available and meet needs of transferring contacts between iPhone and Excel, Gmail, Outlook, android Phones and so on.
Never again rely on iTunes as your only local source of back up. Nor to share your contacts with Yahoo or other websites in order to have a backup.
You can transfer files from/to ExcelContacts via USB (iTunes),
Wi-Fi, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, One drive or other apps.
ExcelContacts provides two ways to export/import photos:
to insert photos in Excel direclty or package photos and Excel file into a ZIP file.
If the column headers of your import file are defined by yourself, this app also allow you to import it by doing a field mapping. You can tell the app which column corresponds to which field.
Here are two sample files(a zip file), each zip file contains an excel file 'contacts.xls' and a folder 'images'.
The following is the content of the first sample.
Street 1001 Parker St.
Street 1001 E
City Los Angele
You can download the zip file (see the link to download below).
The following is the content of the second sample(separate style).