Help Index > Export list via USB
Step 1: Lanuch the app, choose and enter the list you want to export. Then tap the button on the bottom-left corner.
Step 2: Tap Export List.
Step 3: Tap USB.
Step 4: Wait until the export file is saved in the File sharing folder successfully.
Step 5: Access the export file in iTunes.
1. Connect your iphone to your computer via the Dock Connector USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and go to the Apps tab for your iPhone. Scroll down to the File Sharing section at the bottom of the window.
3. From the left column of the File Sharing section, select All-in-1 List app.
4. From the right column, select the export file you want to transfer. Click the Save to… button. Alternatively, you can drag the desired document to any Finder location.
5. The last step is to wait. There will be a several second lag, as iTunes prepares to do the transfer. Finally, iTunes initiates a sync and the selected file is copied to your computer.