Help Index > Import list via Dropbox
Step 1: Upload your file to Dropbox.
1. Log in to your Dropbox account.
2. Select the "Apps" folder.
3. Find an app folder named "All-in-1 List", click and open it. (If you can't find this folder, you can create it manully. Or you can do an export via dropbox, the app will create it for you automatically.)
4. Click the “Upload” button, select the file you need in your pc and upload
5. When it’s done, you can find the file in Dropbox file list.
Step 2: Launch app. Choose the group you want to put the import list and then tap Import button at the bottom.
Step 3: Tap Dropbox.
Step 4: Seclect the file you want to import on Dropbox website and tap the continue button.
Step 5: Tap Load to continue.
Step 6: Wait until the app finish import and show the message as below.