Why can’t I import the subscribed and birthday calendars?
Subscribed and birthday calendars are one-way read-only calendars. So you can not change events on these calendars.
Why does the app show the error messge "The calendar does not exist"?
1. Connect your iphone to your computer via the Dock Connector USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and go to the Apps tab for your iPhone. Scroll down to the File Sharing section at the bottom of the window.
3. From the left column of the File Sharing section, select ExcelCalendar app.
4. From the right column, select the export file you want to transfer. Click the Save to… button. Alternatively, you can drag the desired document to any Finder location.
5. The last step is to wait. There will be a several second lag, as iTunes prepares to do the transfer. Finally, iTunes initiates a sync and the selected file is copied to your computer.
1. Connect the iPhone to your computer and go to the File Sharing section in iTunes.
2. Click the Add… button, locate the file you want to transfer and click Choose.
To delete documents from iTunes’ File Sharing list, select the name of the document and hit the Delete key on your computer’s keyboard.
When done, you can disconnect the iPhone from the computer.
How to make my own calendar in Excel?
You can go to the app's settings page, click View Intro to find a picture as follow.
Put an example. If we want to create an event which repeats every two weeks till December 1, 2012, first create three columns named "RepeatInterval", "RepeatFrequency" &"RepeatEndDate". Then fill the excel spreadsheet as follow:
RepeatInterval stands for the value of the repeat interval. RepeatFrequency stands for the unit of the repeat inter. You can use d (or daily), m (or monthly), w (or weekly) & y (or yearly) as the repeat units. RepeatEndDate stands for the date when the event stops repeating.
If a certain event has more than one repeat frenquecy, you can fill excel like this:
When you import via Dropbox , the import file should be put in Apps/ExcelCalendar folder in your Dropbox. You can do an export via Dropbox first and the app will create the folder for you automatically.