1. Connect your iPhone to your computer via the Dock Connector USB cable.
2. Launch iTunes and go to the Apps tab for your iPhone. Scroll down to the File Sharing section at the bottom of the window.
3. From the left column of the File Sharing section, select ExcelContacts app.
4. If you want to import files, Click the Add… button, locate the file you want to transfer and click Choose.
5. If you want to export files, From the right column, select the export file you want to transfer. Click the Save to… button. Alternatively, you can drag the desired document to any Finder location.