Step 1: Upload your file to Dropbox.
1. Log in to your Dropbox account.
2. Select the "Apps" folder.
3. Find an app folder named "ExcelContacts", click and open it. If you can't find this folder, you can create it manually. Or you can do an export using the app to let it create this folder automatically.
4. Click the “Upload” button, select the file you need in your pc and upload
5. When it’s done, you can find the file in Dropbox file list.
Step 2: Launch ExcelContacts app and tap start button in import screen.
Step 3: Select the "More..." import option.
Step 4: Tap the Dropbox button.
Step 5: Seclect the file you want to import on Dropbox website and tap the continue button.
Step 6: The app will ask you to confirm, you can tap the Import button to continue or tap the Cancel button to exit.
Step 7: Wait until the app finish the import, there is a progress bar during the import.