Step 1: Launch ExcelContacts app. In the app's Exporting page, set the "Property Style" to "Outlook Style". Then tap the start button.
Step 2: Export your contacts on your iPhone. Read more about how to export...
Step 4: Import contacts to Outlook from excel.
1. Under the File menu, select Import and Export.
2. In the Import and Export Wizard, choose the Import from another program or file option.
3. Click the Next button and choose the file type Microsoft Excel 97-2003 and then click Next.
4. Now browse and select the contacts.xls file you get in step3.
5. Hit Next and select and choose the Destination Folder.
6. Finally confirm the action and hit the Finish button. Here you can change the destination as well.Your Excel sheet contacts will be imported to your destination folder.