An example export excel file in Separate format
The picture above is an example of export file in Separate format. The Separate property style has features as follows:
l Property values are single lines. Separate Addresses, Phonumbers, Emailaddresses, Websiteurls, InstantMessageIDs, AssociatedDates properties compared with Mixed format.
1. Addresses is Separated to Street/City/State/ZIP
2. Phonenumbers is Separated to Mobile / WorkPhone /HomePhone /WorkFax /HomeFax/ OtherPhone
3. Emailaddresses is Separated to Emailaddress1 / Emailaddress2.
4. Websiteurls is Separated to Websiteurl1/ Websiteurl2.
5. InstantMessageIDs is Separated to InstantMessage1/ InstantMessage2.
6. AssociatedDates is Separated to AssociatedDate1/ AssociatedDate2.
l Only the custom labels for phone numbers can be imported and exported while Other contact properties’ custom labels (Email addresses, Addresses, etc) cannot. For example, the two custom labels “CCC”,”DDD” for email addresses will be transfers to “OtheEmailAddresses1”, “OtherEmailAddresses2” in the export excel file.
l The property name for custom phone number should be <CustomLable>Phone. For example, CarPhone.