Step 1: Upload your file to Dropbox.
1. Log in to your Dropbox account.
2. Select the "Apps" folder.
3. Find an app folder named "ExcelContacts", click and open it. If you can't find this folder, you can create it manually. Or you can do an export using the app to let it create this folder automatically.
4. Click the “Upload” button, select the file you need in your pc and upload
5. When it’s done, you can find the file in Dropbox file list.
Step 2: Launch the app. tap start button in the Step 3: Choose Dropbox.
Step 4: Select the file you want to import. Step 5: Select the account you want to
Click Next. store the import contacts. Click Next.
Step 6: Wait until the app shows the message as below