Step 1: Export contacts from Outlook to Excel.
1. In Outlook, on the File menu, click Import and Export.
2. Click Export to a file, and then click Next.
3. Click Microsoft Excel 97-2004, and then click Next.
4. In the folder list, click the Contacts folder, and then click Next.
5. Browse to the folder where you want to save the contacts as an Excel file (.xls).
6. Type a name for the exported file, and then click OK.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Finish.
Step 3: Import contacts from the excel file you’ve got in step 1 via SD card/Email/Dropbox. Read more about how to import contacts...